We are in the middle of what will be our last cycle for the forseeable future. At my CD 3 baseline appt I had a small cyst on each ovary. Although my nurse assured me it's not a big deal I think it's my bodies way of saying it needs a break. Well honestyly, I'm using that as an excuse. I need a break! Also, I'm switching to health insurance through school and I'm sure it's going to suck so we've decided if this cycle is a BFFN then we will take a break to regroup and decide what to do next. Maybe save for IVF? Maybe take a vacation? I'm not really sure at this point.
Anyway, I'm CD 10 today and just trucking along with my daily injections. It's funny that at this point I could do it with my eyes closed. I hardly even feel it (well most of the time). I had an u/s and b/w this morning with not much to report. I'm hoping by Wednesday I'll have a better idea of how this cycle will be and when my IUI will be. I'm crossing my fingers for Saturday 11/19 or Sunday 11/20 so I can be done with all this before my trip to TN for Thanksgiving. Fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment